Thank you to all who tuned in live to our very special ‘Songs to Remember’ morning with The Piano Bar Geelong & Andy Pobjoy. Congratulations to the winners of our morning tea platters. Everyone who attended, or watches our playback, also has the chance to win a $200 Westfield voucher! Details below.
WIN A $200 VOUCHER
Complete the City Of Greater Geelong’s survey for your chance to win a $200 Westfield Voucher!
We invite you to an hour of live entertainment, presented by Kings and performed by Andy Pobjoy. Coming directly to you from The Piano Bar, Geelong, our free live stream can be watched from anywhere. No registration is required. Free Online Event.
20 October 2021
10am – 11am
Live – Log into Facebook and go to The Piano Bar’s Facebook page. The video will live stream from here. https://www.facebook.com/pianobargeelong
Participate using Facebook comments to requests songs, say hello to others watching in the community, and shout out to friends and family.
On-Demand: Check back here shortly after the event to watch a playback on-demand.
Morning Tea from The Fresh Food Merchant – Special 10% Discount
The Fresh Food Merchant is offering our Songs To Remember audience 10% off their mini and small platters to enjoy during the morning of our event!
Phone: (03) 5229 7402 and mention KINGS SONG TO REMEMBER
Mini Platter: $45 (RRP $50) Enough for two people
Small Platter: $81 (RRP $90) Enough for two or more people
WIN! One of Five Morning Tea Platters
We are offering 5 morning-tea platters from The Fresh Food Merchant to enjoy while you sing along to our ‘Songs to Remember’ live performance!
- Head to our facebook page (and hit follow!) https://www.facebook.com/KingsFunerals
- Go to our competition post
- In the comments, tell us your favourite ‘Song to Remember’ to why.
- The winners will be chosen at random on Monday 18th October and contacted via Facebook Messages.
- We will require a delivery address to accept your prize which will be delivered Wednesday morning.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Kings Funerals whose registered office is at 130 Bellarine Hwy, Newcomb VIC 3219, ABN: 46 952 143 767
- The competition is open to residents of Greater Geelong, The Golden Plains, The Bellarine Peninsula & The Surf Coast, Victoria, Australia, aged 18 years or over except employees of Kings Funerals and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this blog and the facebook post entry links
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified, but we encourage multiple stories to be shared if you have them.
- Closing date for entry will be midday Monday 18th October 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• To enter, simply tell us your favourite ‘Song to Remember’ and why.
• Enter your story using the comments found on our Facebook post
- Kings Funerals reserves the right to cancel or alter the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 of 5 x The Fresh Food Merchant Small Platters
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified DM on Facebook a day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.