Kings recently held its opening night for our new and unique ‘Hamptons-style’ venue in Torquay. The first dedicated funeral venue in the region and the first of its kind; offering the opportunity for informal gatherings, suited to the local coastal population.
Colleagues and guests were treated to food, beverage, desserts, and gifts from local businesses.
- A performance by popular local artist, Kim Cooper,
- Delectable food from Ginger & Zest,
- Wine & tastings from Bellbrae Estate,
- Beer & tastings from Blackman’s Brewery,
- A make-your-own dessert table from The Great Ocean Road Chocolatier & Icecreamery,
- Art on display by Adam Stanley
- Photography on display by The Passerby Photography
- Gifts from Adam Stanley, The Passerby Photography, Rip Curl
For a private tour or for more information, please contact our team on 03 5248 3444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us by appointment at 45 Geelong Road, Torquay.
Learn more about our venue; ‘Informal, sometimes barefoot and wear pink funerals are popular on The Surf Coast and beyond.’