To celebrate Kings’ new venue on the Surf Coast, we are giving you a chance to win a fabulous Easter hamper worth over $280. Featuring all local surf coast goodies, this hamper is as special and unique as our new coastal venue.
- Head to our facebook page (and hit follow!) https://www.facebook.com/KingsFunerals
- Go to our competition post
- In the comments, tell us your favourite Easter holiday memory and why
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Kings Funerals whose registered office is at 130 Bellarine Hwy, Newcomb VIC 3219, ABN: 46 952 143 767
- The competition is open to residents of Greater Geelong, The Golden Plains, The Bellarine Peninsula & The Surf Coast, Victoria, Australia, aged 18 years or over except employees of Kings Funerals and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [blog and facebook post links]
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified, but we encourage multiple stories being shared if you have them.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight Sunday 28th March 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• To enter, simply tell us your favourite Easter holiday memory.
• Enter your story using the comments found on our Facebook post
- Kings Funerals reserves the right to cancel or alter the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
Surf Coast Easter Hamper
• 1 x Abalone shell art piece, handcrafted by Adam Stanley
• 1 x Wings by the Water book by The Passerby
• Amazing Australian Animals Collection of chocolates by the Great Ocean Road Chocolatier and Icecreamery
• 2 x Bottles of Wine from Bellbrae Estate
• 3 x Beers from Blackman’s Brewery
• 1 x Rip Curl Tote Bag
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified DM on Facebook a day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.